C111- Full Button FD
Customize Your Jersey1) Click the customize button below to change this product's colors and design.
2) After designing your jersey, click "Done" to return to this page and place your order.
3) After placing your order we will contact you within 1 business day (2 at most) to facilitate all final details. You will not be charged until you approve all the specifics of your order.
FoKUS SPORT’s Full Dye Sublimated Jerseys are moisture management shirts, available in 2 fabric options that both utilize the advanced wicking power of true micro-fiber poly. To create your team jerseys, we use dye-sublimation technology: a printing process that puts the ink directly into the fibers of the shirt. You get a team shirt that won’t fade, with bold logo graphics. Our exclusive jerseys come in your team colors, with your team name and details customized into one of our many design options.
FoKUS SPORT offers 2 fabric choices for Full Dye Jerseys- a snag resistant mock mesh and a moisture wicking, silky smooth dry fit type. Both fabrics utilize the advanced wicking power of true micro-fiber poly.
Smooth Dri Fit: Teams generally choose the Silky Smooth style if they want the ‘Lightest’ fabric available when playing in hot, humid conditions.
Mock Mesh: The Mock Mesh fabric is preferred by teams that like the ‘slightly heavier’ feel and the better Snag Resistant nature…. But, let’s be honest, with all lighter weight Moisture Management fabrics – nothing is snag-proof.
Remember, both of these styles are lighter fabrics offering Moisture Management capabilities that are commonplace in today’s athletic world (think Nike Dri-fit, many UA styles, etc.).
Your team roster, with the player names, numbers and sizes can be submitted at any time prior to the final approval of your order.
1) Please select the online Player Roster for your product.
2) Type your information directly into the online form.
3) Please check your information carefully. We will manufacture your uniforms based off of this form.
4) Please download the form using the download button in the bottom right of the proceeding screen.
5) Email a copy of the downloaded form to email@example.com or your customer service representative.
6) Please keep a copy of this form for your records. If you have any changes to make, you will need to reference this form.